Professional Referral Exchange, established in 2001, is a national organization, headquartered in
Lancaster, PA. We organize select groups of highly qualified men and women, one in each business
category, who join together for the primary purpose of helping each other succeed by networking
through the exchange of qualified business referrals.
Members join PRE:
* To generate new and additional business.
* To learn from from other professionals.
* To be a resource for your clients.
* To be included on PRE’s website.
Chapters meet weekly at breakfast or lunch for an hour and fifteen minutes. Meetings follow
a precise agenda that affords each member and guest an opportunity to speak about his/her
service or product, describe an ideal prospect for his/her business and receive referrals from
Our members commit to:
* Regularly attending weekly meetings or sending an alternate.
* Giving a minimum of 2 referrals per month.
* Maintaining high ethical and professional conduct.
* Using member services whenever possible.
“Word-of-Mouth” is the most cost effective form of advertising. Professional Referral Exchange
uses a structured format for developing relationships that result in exchanging qualified business
referrals. Members report 76%+ of their referrals close in sales.
Attend a meeting in your market area (meal fees based on location) and experience how receiving
qualified referrals will build your business!